Agape – Love is a nonprofit organization whose main task is to cover the spiritual, emotional and humanitarian needs of society in Greece and abroad.
The full legal name is “Agape – Love”, its legal representative and manager is Emmanuel Toufexis, headquartered in 22, Karaiskaki Street, 54641 Thessaloniki, the contact phone number is 2310887087, and the corresponding e-mail address is email@example.com
The collection of your data has been made by us to you in an absolute and reasonable manner and the justifiable legal basis for maintaining your data list is primarily your love for us and your interest in our fellowman and actions as well as your consent to us , which reflects the confidence you show us.
With these terms of civil protection and if you confirm and renew your trust and consent to us, you are now giving your undisputed and explicit consent to the collection and processing of your personal data for specific purposes, and in particular to receive our news and updates from our actions and our social contribution, to receive news for your participation in humanitarian and cultural actions, as well as in informative events and events organized by us of our social offer so that we can communicate by telephone or by sms or in any known way of the new multimedia technology and to exchange views on issues pertaining to our action and the needs of our fellow citizens and to inform you of any meetings, cultural or leisure activities of Agape, we can send to your post office information brochures about our actions and the events we organize and finally we can let you know all the offered items for sale The online by Agape, to collect donations and money for the fulfillment of its purposes. At the same time and at any time (24 hours a day), you will be able to withdraw your consent for one or more of the above-described purposes, or modify your details in order to be accurate, or even to delete completely.
The collection and management of the personal data of Agape users is subject to the following terms as well as to national, community and international law concerning the protection of individuals from the processing of personal data as applicable.
What data are considered personal data?
Personal data is the data that can be used to identify or communicate with an individual, and the ability of any of the individual elements to be identifiable in any way.
In order to maintain our communication with you for the purposes described above, we retain the personal data you have previously given to us in the past, and we collect personal information upon your explicit consent and after you are fully aware of your rights, as provided in the provisions of articles 11, 12 and 13 of Law 2472/1997, or any articles that are superseded by the law and the corresponding provisions of GDPR Regulation 679/2016.
The personal data we have on your behalf and we collect through our contact form based on the above-described purposes and with your legal basis your consent is name, surname, email, telephone, date of birth and home address.
We do not collect or process your sensitive personal data in any way.
Purpose of collecting personal information
Agape – Love, as mentioned above, collects, maintains and processes personal data only when the users themselves voluntarily provide them with explicit consent for the following purposes:
- to communicate with users, friends, donors, volunteers, participants and supporters (sending updates and viewing material to our actions) by phone, sms and mail,
- to retrieve information from users about the experience of using the site, in order to continually improve it,
- for any research related to the purpose and statistical analysis of our website,
- to receive news and updates from our actions and our social and cultural offer,
- to receive news for your participation in humanitarian actions as well as to informative events and cultural events that we organize in the framework of our social contribution,
- so that we can communicate by phone or sms or in any known way of new multimedia technology to exchange views on issues pertaining to our action and the needs of our fellow citizens and to inform you of any meetings, actions or excursions of Agape ,
- so that we can send you newsletters on your mailing address about our actions and the events we organize,
- and finally we can let you know about all of the offered items for sale online from Agafe in order to collect donations and money for the fulfillment of its goals.
To serve the above purposes, we may contact you by email, by telephone, or via SMS.
Where do you collect your personal information?
The provision of all personal information is voluntary and voluntary and is based on your explicit and absolute consent to the extent of your personal data you provide to us and to your absolute choice and consent to one or more of the purposes of the processing. However, consent and affirmation is necessary for the use of our purposes, as described above.
We collect personally identifiable information on your choice, either directly from you or from any devices (including mobile devices) you use when:
- subscribe to the newsletter subscriber list.
- update or add information to your account.
- when filling in the written consent form.
Personal information we collect
What kind of personal information do you give us when you subscribe to the newsletter subscriber list?
The personal data collected by Agape may be:
- personal information such as name, addresses, phone numbers or e-mail addresses when you subscribe to the newsletter.
- in some cases you can provide age.
- tax details (company name, business activity, VAT number, VAT number, bank account number)
- IP address
Personal information we collect using cookies
We do not allow third parties to monitor or collect your personal information from our site for their own advertising purposes without your consent.
What rights does a user have in his / her personal data?
We respect your right to access, correct, request a deletion, or request a limitation on the use of your personal information as required by applicable law 2472/1997 and GDPR Regulation 679/2016. We also took steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up-to-date.
- You have the right to know which personal information we hold for you and to request the portability of your information. We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, widely used and readable form at your request.
- If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to modify it yourself if you are a registered user, or request modification of these.
- You may be required to delete or restrict the way we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may affect your access to certain actions and purposes as outlined above.
- You have the right to request that you limit the processing of your personal data and to oppose the processing of your personal data.
- Upon your request, we will delete all your details and we will remove your personal information as soon as possible in accordance with applicable national laws.
The period of completion of each request is 30 days and may be extended after you have been informed.
Processing of personal data on the web site
You can edit your personal data in 4 different ways:
- You can delete your personal data at any time.
- You may edit your personal data at any time, modify it, update, add or remove anything you desire in relation to what you have trusted us.
- You can request the portability of your personal information at any time.
- You may be required to limit the processing of your personal data at any time.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information according to Agape’s needs and technology in a completely safe environment, having taken all the technical and organizational measures that ensure privacy and absolute security and ensure its proper and proper operation. Upon request and upon request from you, we will safely delete your personal data from our database, in accordance with our data retention policies and deletions.
How do we protect your personal information?
We protect your personal information by using security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification of your personal information.
We protect the security of your information during your transactions by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you enter.
At the same time, we have adopted an internal policy framework for the proper use of Agape’s engineering divisions, to ensure that all system users comply with common technical safety standards to maximize technical system security.
What procedures have we predicted in case of a violation?
In the event of a violation, the following methodology is used: information on the violation is collected and handed over to the competent authorities in the second year, the violation is interrupted by technical means, the authorities and parties affected by the breach are informed and the size and extent of the breach so that it can be properly reported to any party having a legitimate interest. Also, all facilities are provided to law enforcement authorities to investigate privacy and privacy incidents.
Automated decision making and / or visitor profile determination
To protect our site we use multiple security measures that take automated decisions about the nature of each visit in order to safeguard the programming code and the integrity of our database. These systems may block your access to our site. If this happens, you can contact us to remove the barring.
Partners of Agape
Agape may share certain personal data with third parties to facilitate personal data management and newsletter communications. Also in cases of financial transactions or expressions of interest and participation concerning our actions abroad or our staff there. Agape affiliated companies and their respective privacy policies are:
- Agape Europe – Strict privacy and personal data management policy – Data relating to your financial transactions related to our staff in Europe or the rest of the world and to your interest or participation in actions in relation to our offices in Europe or the rest of the world.
- Cru (Campus Crusade for Christ) – Strict privacy and personal data management policy – Data relating to your financial transactions relating to our staff in the United States or the rest of the world and your interest or participation in actions related to our respective offices in the United States or the rest of the world.
- GAIN (Global Aid Network International) – Strict privacy and personal data management policy – Data relating to your financial transactions related to the organization, its staff and actions in Europe, the United States and the rest of the world.
Agape expressly states and declares that it will not sell or otherwise disclose or disclose user personal information to third parties not related to Agape without the consent of the users for reasons not in accordance with the purposes of Agape or not mentioned above.
Your personal data may be communicated to judicial and police authorities upon their legitimate request in accordance with National and European Legislation and without consent.
Right of termination
According to Law 2472/1997 and Regulation no. 679/2016, you have the right, if you believe that your privacy rights are violated, to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority or any other competent supervisory authority.
Who is responsible for collecting and processing your personal data?
For any exercise of your rights, please contact the person responsible for processing, collecting and protecting the above data for Agape, Emmanuel Toufexis, resident of Thessaloniki, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone 2310887087.